Skip to main content

My Usual Daily Routines


          Whew! Today is another start of my daily routine. Just got disappointed I missed my company exam and interview. Since, I already woke up late already. Anyway, I just begin my day of course with a daily prayer. I once again do my daily household chores. Washing the dishes and kitchenware, dispose or emptied our trashes, and washing the clothes. Then, do some cooking, grocery and other family errands later. What a day! 

      These are the routine works I usually do while at home. I do lots of assistance to my mother while I'm in the house especially now that she's not physically well do any household chores. 







Comments

  1. Good daughter so hardworking to help your mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you also sis! Yeah, there are lots of work to in our house! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Why did you missed the exam and interview aih, such a waste. But you're such a good daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i missed out my interview. But, anyway I still have another opportunity that I'm enjoying right now. ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quite Grateful For The Blessing That Come

As I continue seeking for work in our country, I'm glad that my effort and prayer been answered already. All my effort of going to various offices just to respond to any interviews and exam already ended. Yesterday morning, I once again complied a call for an office interview. Everything went well with my interview. Later, in the afternoon as I arrived home; I already received a text message informing that the management decided to hire me and I undergo a training for several months. Indeed, it's a relief for me. Just thankful also to God that the work I'm about to do is really related to my long term experience while working online or virtually. 

COUNTDOWN NEW YEAR 2020 - 4k - Pearl Crystal Watch - v.2 - White